Thursday, May 20, 2010

March!

March is my favorite month...and it's not just because of my birthday. Cody completely surprised me with an IPOD TOUCH! I am so excited to use this for work. He definitely got it right. He knows how to treat me. The Flakes had a get together and I got my very own cake...thanks mom!



I spent a night with my favorite women. We supported my mom as she put on a relief society program. It was a night filled with the spirit. What better way to spend time with family.

Cody's brother got married in March. SLC was so wet and cold but it was a beautiful experience. It was the first sealing Cody and I got to sit through together since our own. It was a sweet experience. We wish Nate and Sloan the best of luck and lots of fun! Cody hooked up with some old friends from Cali and we got to see our friends and family once again. We had a lot of fun catching up.


No comments: