Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas 2009!

I work graveyard shifts in a nursing home and unfortunately I did work Christmas Eve, but this is what I came home to. Good morning babe...@ 6:00am.

After opening our presents we got ready to go up north for the weekend. It was our first Christmas married and here is what Santa brought...Chantel: perfume, lots of coupons for a years worth of spa treatments including laser hair removal, facials, manicures, hair treatments, massages, etc. I guess he thought I needed pampering! Cody: some nice shirts, a picture of me, and a peanut (the hair trimmer). Guys are truly happy with anything.

Christmas dinner at the Flake home...


We did kareoke...Cody loved the mic a little too much. He had it every song...once again loving hearing his voice. He and Coleson...

No comments: