Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksgiving

We did go home for the holidays! It was so nice to see all our family, especially my father-in-law. Cody was enjoying his voice on the way up as usual.


The boys had a Turkey Bowl!

We went to Rachel's grave. Rachel is Cody's only sister who passed away when she was little. Cody is 23 and David is 12. Cody is done growing...


Temple square was beautiful of course. Colder than ever...I missed the St. George weather.

All the boys were finally together just before Jostin left for his mission...


Jostin is now serving in Buenos Ares, Argentina. He is in our prayers...

I love the house of the Lord. I am so grateful for eternal families. I have been so blessed with an eternal companion who pushes me to be better than myself. Cody takes care of me in more ways than I ever thought possible. Words aren't enough.

No comments: