Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

For New Years my family came down to celebrate. We had a lot of fun...and we ate a ton! It was a blast having them come down to see us here in our humble abode. It was their first trip down to our new place and it better not be their last. My parents...


We all went miniature golfing...

Cody was enjoying his childhood...

They got a hole in one...both my parents got 2. Cody was very disappointed he couldn't be in this pic...

...but he did make it into this one. Once again he was frustrated he couldn't hold up that #1. He came up short 2 pts. So the final stand: Dad got 1st! Cody got 2nd! Mom got 3rd!

We love our family so much. They did a lot for us while they were here on vacation. They are so supportive and loving. Cody misses the PS3 and my brothers competition while I just miss the company. Love you all! Thanks for coming down.

No comments: